Financing Your Home Purchase
Before you get knee-deep into any real estate purchase, let's figure out how much your mortgage payment will be. Calculating your mortgage payment will better prepare you for your real estate search and determine how much you're comfortable with.
- Prior 2 years of Federal tax returns. Include applicable W-2’s and 1099’s
- For W-2 employees the most recent 30 days of paystubs
- For the self employed recent profit and loss statements
- Most recent 2 months of asset statements
- Current mortgage or property statements
- Any rental agreements for rental properties owned
- Completed mortgage application
Ready to Buy or Sell a Home?
As experts in the real estate field, our comapny will help guide your family through this exciting and emotional time. Our experience in negotiation, rapport with cooperating brokers and in depth knowledge of the area will ease your home buying and selling experience. We hope to become your local real estate resource for life!